NATouch Foundation Training Certificate of Attendance
An Attendance Certificate is awarded for the completion of the Foundation Training in person or in a hybrid online/in-person format. Please download the Foundation Training requirements.
Certified NATouch Practitioner
NATouch Practitioner Certification requirements vary based on US and International locations. For US and Canada practitioner requirements, download here; for International practitioner requirements, download here.
To track your progress towards Practitioner Certification download a session/training log
Certified Practitioner Requirements
1. Pre-covid in-person Foundation Training: completion of all Modules in person
2. Post-covid hybrid Foundation Training: completion of Modules 1 thru 3 online, and Module 4 Touch Intensive in person
3. Individual NATouch therapy sessions
4. Individual Consultations or group General Case Consultations
5. Study Groups: on Zoom or video. Video attendance requires a short Reflection Paper. Past recorded Study Groups are available for purchase
6. A written Case Study using guidelines provided for writing a somatic case study: download here