NATouch Foundation Training Certificate of Completion
A Certificate of Completion is awarded for completion of the Foundation Training. Students must have completed all training modules, either live or by video.
NATouch Certified Practitioner
To track progress towards certification, students can download a session/training log
1. The completion of all Foundation Training modules in person
2. Personal individual sessions
3. Individual or group case consultations
4. Study Groups that may be attended in person, live streamed, or video recorded. Past recorded Study Groups are available
5. A written Case Study using international guidelines for writing a somatic case study: download here
The provider must sign personal sessions and case consultations.