- Three Online Modules, each consisting of 3 days (5 hours per day)
- One Touch Masterclass with 5 days of in-person experiential practice
- Three exchange practice therapy sessions with a colleague, one after each module ― online or in-person
- Three online large group case consultations of 2½ hours facilitated by Dr. Aline LaPierre
- Two online Study Groups of 3½ hours each
- A comprehensive 200-page training manual
- Access to the lecture Keynote
- Video links to all the lectures and demos to review in your home
Since many practitioners are now doing more sessions online, the content will bring an enhanced focus on self-touch and self-care for clients, as well as guidance for establishing a somatic contemplative practice. This will give you an in-depth interoceptive experience of your own body and help you teach your clients how to work with their bodies.
Now Available on Video!
- Learn to read and decode the body’s nonverbal messages.
- Meet a client’s tender attachment needs without creating dependency.
- Explore different touch intentions and connect with the body’s different systems.
- Deepen your somatic resonance and personal body awareness.
Now Available on Video!
- Learn to work with emotional and relational shocks to the heart.
- Support the breath as it moves from fear-based contraction to life-affirming expansion.
- Connect with the gut-brain and enteric nervous system.
- Release the shoulders, thoracic inlet, jaw, and cranial base to bring mind and body back in relationship.
24 – 26 September 2021 (Melbourne Time Zone) with Group Case Consult: 5 December 2021 (Melbourne Time Zone)
- Help the ears stop listening for danger, and the eyes stop looking for threat.
- Open the throat for self-expression.
- Map and deconstruct somatic patterns of numbing, bracing, and collapse to reconnect with the developmental blueprint.
- Practice collaborative somatic languaging.
Module 4: In-Person Touch Intensive Masterclass TBA
A focus on the hands-on protocols for the touch practices learned in the first three Modules.
Visit the Curriculum page for a complete overview of the training and learning objectives.
click the Registration button below
Training Dates (Melbourne Time Zone)
|Module 1||Available on Video!, 2021|
|M1 Cohort Case Consult||April 18, 2021|
|Module 2||June 11-13, 2021|
|M2 Cohort Case Consult||July 10, 2021|
|Module 3||September 24-26, 2021|
|M3 Cohort Case Consult||December 5, 2021|
|In-Person Touch Intensive||TBA, TBA|
Dr. Aline LaPierre
CoordinatorTracey Fraser email@example.com
Modules 1,2,3 Online
Healing Developmental Trauma
How Early Trauma Affects Self-Regulation, Self-Image, and the Capacity for Relationship
Laurence Heller, PhD and Aline LaPierre, PsyD
”This well-organized, valuable book offers easy-to-understand tools for all of us who are seeking a better understanding of our fundamental conflicts between oneness and separateness, dependence and autonomy. Healing Developmental Trauma provides clear guidance to help us hold, with knowledge and self-compassion, those seemingly irreconcilable opposites and is a vital and accessible map supporting emotional maturity and psycho-spiritual growth.”
Peter A. Levine, PhD, Founder of Somatic Experiencing®
Author of In an Unspoken Voice: How the Body Releases Trauma and Restores Goodness and Waking the Tiger: Healing Trauma.